If you dream of starting your own business then you are one of millions of people who are pursuing the same dream. But obviously, there may be a lot of obstacles which might be stopping you from doing the same. In other words, you might not have enough time as you may be business with your 9-5 job or might be possible that you do not have a plan ready yet. For instance, you are looking for Best Business To start with Zero Investment.
But most people hesitate in starting the business thinking it requires loads of cash to start and may think only money attracts money which is true but not always.
In short, you may have many options like you can take loan or crowdfunding and you may be able lot raise what you need to start a new business. So money can not be a good excuse to avoid starting your dream project. And, beyond that, There are a lot of options which does not require cash but do require a smart brain which I am sure you all have..
What it takes to start a business
Your first step, you should go ahead and check what all things cost money when starting a new Business.
• Planning. You’ll need to have a business model ready which can be done by yourself and it will not cost you a single penny. Keep in mind a business model is required. Thru that you will know your goals.
• Business license. Every business requires certain type of licensing. Figure out what all licenses are required for your business model and first and for most thing you should do is getting your business registered. Be it partnership firm or proprietorship. All should be registered with proper documents. You can go ahead and check what will be the cost involved for all this paper work.
• A domain name. With the growing technology. Everyone thinks it is absolutely necessary to have a domain. There are a lot of platforms like Godaddy, Hostgator where you can get a cheap domain easily under $10. Try to be creative and get a catchy domain name.
• A website. Website builder are free and very simple to get your hands on. It usually comes free with your domain. For your first site you can go ahead use Wix or WordPress. It does not required to have knowledge of coding. They have beautiful range of templates which you can select and get your first website up and running.
• Marketing. People think marketing requires tons of money and is very expensive but in reality there are a lot of ways which only require you to invest your time which includes marketing on social media, content writing and SEO. You can find a lot of books online to learn and start branding your business.
• Equipment. If we get into this topic then the investment for the project will sky rocket as Equipments are not at all cheap but don’t worry there are many models where you do not have to have the equipments which we will talk about shortly.
• Products. Every company needs something to sell in order to make money. There are wide range of products or services which just require your skillset and time rather than money.
Types of businesses to start
So, after all this conversation we did. The point where we all are thinking what type of businesses do not require no money at all to get started. Keep on reading to know more about those type of Best Business To start with Zero Investment.